Monday, August 18, 2008

The Tooth Wars.....


This last week we have had what we like to call THE TOOTH WARS....(not to be confused with the Star Wars) MiaLeigh and Mack have had a little contest going on to see who could loose the most teeth! Well, we have a winner! Mack has unwillingly lost both of his big fat white fake "chiclet" teeth! I have never seen such a lovely space in a kid's mouth! I hated those ugly teeth from the moment the dentist put them in almost 5 years ago. He finally looks like my handsome little boy again! I was so excited I could have danced with the tooth fairy!!! MiaLeigh managed to lose one tooth this week too! It was an exciting week around the Summers' house!

1 comment:

Trent Humphreys family said...

I love it! Jaysie has only lost her 2 bottom teeth and she seriously just lost the 2nd one last week. We've been waiting for teeth to fall out since Kindergarten. It's an exciting time!