Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Me

I am going away for awhile. Not really away...just away from this blog. I am going to find myself. The real me has been away too long, and I am finally going to find her. (No, I haven't lost my mind...I've finally come to my senses.) I got lost a while ago. I feel bits and pieces of the me I love trying to surface and it feels like bubbles inside of me. They make me want to giggle out loud. I can't wait to find the whole me, again. Good things are coming, I can feel it. Don't worry about me while I am gone. I will be okay. I always am :)
~Love, Amy

2 comments:

Kellie said...

YOU RULE!
I cant wait to see the real amy again, I have missed her. and she is a very special person.

Trent Humphreys family said...

I love you...no matter who you are and where you are in life. You are a very special person in my life...