Friday, December 5, 2008

Randomness

I'm way too busy to take new pictures, so please enjoy this random pic from my stash! Poor Mialeigh, I don't think she knows how to play the piano without "help"!

Today is my baby brother's birthday. Obviously he isn't a baby anymore, he got married last year and now they are expecting their first baby :) Happy Birthday Big D!


Now that we are on the subject of babies...I get to babysit my newborn niece a few days a week! Brian went out and pulled out the pack'n'play, bouncer seat, and other assorted little objects that haven't been seen around here for quite some time. My house looks a little more normal to me now. (Pack'n'play set up in the living room!) Wish me luck, she's only 3 weeks old! I'm very, very excited! (Can you tell?)

2 comments:

Kellie said...

You will love having her! and she will love being smother with love from you!! and I am sure your girls will give her a good amount of loves too...

Kellie said...

You will love having her! and she will love being smother with love from you!! and I am sure your girls will give her a good amount of loves too...