Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am thankful for...

My family. Every day they make me proud to call them mine.

My home. When you lose everything, you learn the hard way what is actually important... and it isn't the mansion on the hill. Love really does grow best in little houses.

My hands. They have provided a constant source of comfort when my body stopped working the way it is supposed to. Yarn is magic in my fingers.

My ability to find beauty in the most random things. I consider this my greatest talent.

So, so many more things too numerous to mention.
I am very blessed, even in my darkest hour, I can always find many things to be thankful for.

May you always have much to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!






Note: Of course there has to be something negative. Here it is, my HUGE pet peeve of the day...
Christmas decorations should not even leave the storage shed until the day after Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a very under-rated holiday. Let it have it's glory before you let Christmas throw up in your house and ESPECIALLY in your yard. You know who you are. Come on, there only needs to be one Griswold family. One big stupid blow up thing is plenty. Really, plenty. That being said, anyone who knows my husband probably knows he is terrified of heights. We are the red neck family who leaves our christmas lights up year round. (BUT I DON'T TURN THEM ON UNTIL AFTER THANKSGIVING TURKEY!!!)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Soo funny!
So can I start calling Brian- Clark?